The participating countries are Canada, France, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States. All countries have nominated a coordinator as contact person accountable for the direct contacts with the operating agent and the results for their country.
- Canada – mr. Roberto Sunyé – Natural Resources Canada
- France – mr. Mihai Radulescu – EDF R&D
- Japan – Prof. Kiyoshi Saito – Waseda University
- Netherlands – mr. Onno Kleefkens M.Sc – Phetradico
- South Korea – mr. Jeongsik Seo – Korean Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Assessment Center (KRAAC)
- Switzerland – Dr. Cordin Arpagaus – NTB Interstaatliche Hochschule für Technik Buchs
- United Kingdom – Prof. Neil Hewitt – Ulster University Built Environment Research Institute
- United States – Dr. Kashif Nawaz – Oakridge National Laboratories
Next to these country project coordinators a number of companies and institutes in the invidual countries are involved in the Annex.