The 13th IEA Heat Pump Conference is providing a program focusing on energy and the environment. Between 26-29 April 2021, experts from all over the world will talk on the subject “Heat Pumps – Mission for the Green World”, digital and on-site in Jeju Korea.
Last chance to register for this event will be on Friday 16 April.
For the plenary speech, six invited speakers from all continents will give their vision on heat pump industry. The first three influential speakers will introduce global heat pump markets and policy followed by three eminent speakers providing excellent summaries on key technologies of heat pump systems.
- Mechthild Worsdorfer, IEA Director of Sustainability, Technology and Outlooks – “Heat Pumping Technologies in Clean Energy Transitions”
- Martin Forsén, President of EHPA – “The European Legal Framework is Well Set for a Massive Roll-out of Heat Pumps – but More Efforts are Needed!”
- Min Soo Kim, President of SAREK (Society of Air-conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea) – “Korean policy for green world and heat pumping technologies”
- Saikee Oh, Vice President of LG Electronics, Korea – “Heat Pump System Technology Trend”
- Xudong Wang, Vice President of AHRI, USA – “Ensuring a Safe Refrigerant Transition”
- Noboru Kagawa, Professor of National Defense Academy, Japan – “Clean and Safe Air by HVAC systems – Laws and Advanced Technologies in Japan”
The conference will take place on April 26-29, 2021 at Ramada Plaza Hotel Jeju, Korea with an integrated extended online offer for online participants from all over the world. Through the online offer you will have the opportunity to take part of all the highlights of the 13th IEA Heat Pump Conference between the 18th of April until the 1st of May – on-demand when it suites you.