23 September 2011
In this new IEA HPP Annex, the following will be developed:
1) Common calculation methods for SPF using a generalised and transparent approach, based on lab measured data.
2) Establishment of comprehensive test methods based on further development of existing test standards. The test standards should include test conditions needed for the future SPF calculations.
3) A method to evaluate additional heat pump performance, e.g. Carbon Footprint, Primary Energy Saving or Energy Savings. The project will run for 36 months. Results will be in addition to “traditional” annex results:
• A proposed method for standardisation/harmonisation of SPF calculations
• A method to evaluate additional heat pump performance