August 1-2, the 2019 China heat Pump Annual Conference will take place in Shanghai, China. The Conference is hosted by the China Energy Conservation Association and Caroline Haglund Stignor from Heat Pump Centre will join the event to give a presentation about the Heat Pumping Technology Collaboration Programme (HPT TCP).
“It is of special interest and joy to take part of this event, as China recently has become a member of the HPT TCP”, says Caroline Haglund Stignor.
These are some of the topics included in the conference programme:
- Domestic hot water and development of renewable energy policies
- Clean heating and project Investment & Financing
- Drying and its application in Industry & Agriculture
- Two-way supply and channel development for heat pump distributor
- Carbon dioxide and environmental refrigerants
- New heat pump technology and application development.
For more information read the full conference programme here.