The Annex investigated the testing of the most common combined heat pump systems with heating of domestic hot water by
- subcooling of the condensate
- cascade hot water heat pump
- using the heat from the supply line of the heating system
- The first objective of the Annex was to work out a test procedure, which provided the necessary data in order to calculate the overall seasonal performance factor of combined heat pump systems with a minimal require-ment of testing equipment and testing time.
- The second objective was to work out an easy to use method for calculating the seasonal performance factor of the systems.