A government can designate a different entity to represent the country in HPT TCP (Technology Collaboration Programme on Heat Pumping Technolgies) as a Contracting Party. This can be any national agency, public organisation, private cooperation or other entity.
Countries interested in joining the Programme are welcome to join an Executive Committee meeting as observers. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact the Heat Pump Centre!
The main benefits of being a member of HPT TCP
- The Programme is a forum for international co-operation and the member country has the possibility to work in international projects, e.g. Annex work.
- National researchers, industry and other parties can benefit from the Annex results.
- The member country expands its international network in the field of heat pumping technologies.
- The member country has an influence on the work of the Programme, e.g. the generation of new activities such as R&D projects.
- The member country receives knowledge at an early stage from e.g. Annex work.
- The member country receives information about activities in other countries, such as political decisions and governmental policies, ongoing projects and market development and trends.
- The member country gets support from the Heat Pump Centre and can disseminate national information through the centre
Current member countries
- Czech Republic
- the Netherlands
- South Korea
- the United Kingdom
- the United States